SAFETY & TRAINING
At National Maintenance Contracting Corp. our safety training programs and certifications are second to none in the industry. By constantly monitoring our project sites, our corporate health and safety manager has a working knowledge of what types of hazards our employees face on a daily basis. This allows us to continually upgrade our training and safety program to assure that our employees are the most knowledgeable in their field. We can also provide any site specific or additional training that you request.
BASIC TRAINING WITH AN ANNUAL REFRESHER
• Confined space entry training
• Fall protection
• Respirator certification
• Hazard materials identification and handling
• Blood borne pathogens
• Decontamination procedures
• Needles sticks/sharps training
• Lock out/tag out training (LOTO)
• 10 and 30 hour OSHA construction safety
• First aid, CPR training
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
• Forklift operation and certification
• Aerial lift operation and certification
• Welding certification
• BOCES Training & Schooling (welding, rigging & pipe fitting)
All employees receive an annual physical per OSHA HAZWOPER guidelines at a local health facility.
All employees with Commercial Drivers License (CDL) receive Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals.
National Maintenance Contracting Corp. also implements a strict drug and alcohol policy, which requires mandatory, annual drug testing; random testing; and incident/accident testing. A full copy of this policy is available upon request